Senior Scientist / Scientist (M/F)
WHO WE ARE:
Servier is a global pharmaceutical group governed by a Foundation. Relying on a solid geographical presence and revenue of €4.7 billion in 2020 achieved in 150 countries, Servier employs 22,500 people worldwide. Servier is an independent group that invests over 20% of its brand-name revenue in Research and Development every year. To accelerate therapeutic innovation for the benefit of patients, the Group is committed to open and collaborative innovation with academic partners, pharmaceutical groups, and biotech companies. It also integrates the patient’s voice at the heart of its activities, from research to support beyond the pill.
A leader in cardiology, the ambition of the Servier Group is ti become a renowned and innovative player in oncology. Its growth is based on a sustained commitment to cardiovasculat and metabolic diseases, oncology, neuroscience and immuno-inflammatory diseases.
Servier is certified Top Employer Europe 2021
More information : www.servier.com
MAIN MISSIONS :
We are currently looking to recruit to join our team:
A Senior Scientist / Scientist (H/F)
Institut de Recherches Servier, Croissy (78)
Within the Chemistry department, the Scientist will participate in the elaboration and execution of a chemistry program within the framework of a multi-disciplinary project team, working on research projects in phases from Hit identification to the identification of a preclinical candidate.
– Contribute to the optimization of chemical series in collaboration with the project team.
– Carry out chemical syntheses to deliver the targeted molecules to advance the project.
– Contribute to the implementation of innovative synthesis technologies/methodologies to support research projects.
– Design, develop and execute the synthesis of targeted molecules using state of the art laboratory techniques or by developing new synthetic technologies or methodologies.
– Ensure quality reporting by communicating results at department and project meetings.
– Work collaboratively within the project team to deliver against the project objectives.
– Share best practice and experience with peers and colleagues to support the collective professional development.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU :
– You have a PhD or post-doc in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry or chemical biology preferably with 1-3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
– Experience in various fields of synthetic chemistry (parallel synthesis, small heterocyclic molecules, peptides, macrocycles, oligomers, nucleosides…). Experience in running and interpretation of standard laboratory analysis techniques including NMR and LC/MS. Previous experience in medicinal chemistry would be an advantage.
-Excellent interpersonal and communications skills preferably with capabilities in both French and English, cross-functional collaboration and communication skills. Problem solving skills, ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
– Experience in working within multi-disciplinary teams.
Le Groupe Servier s’engage pour la diversité et le respect de la législation dans le cadre de ses recrutements